Participation is free.
The Congress materials are 2 000 ₽ in total.
The experts of the following specialties are welcomed to work at the Congress:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Anestesiology & Resuscitation
- Cardio and neurosurgery
- Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Coloproctology and General Surgery
- Extracorporeal detoxification and hemodialysis
Key directions of the Congress:
- Up-to-date intraoperative and perioperative blood-saving technologies in solving the issues of patient blood management in obstetrics and gynecology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, traumatology and orthopedics, hematology, oncology, coloproctology, general surgery, transfusiology.
- Modern principles and possibilities of organ-preserving surgery.
- Modern principles of perioperative diagnostics and correction of hemostasis.
- Modern principles of transfusion provision in surgical interventions.
- Issues of safety and efficacy of allogeneic transfusions.
- Organizational, economic and legal aspects of patient blood management.
- Modern principles and possibilities of using local and systemic hemostatic drugs.
- Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of perioperative anemia.
- Recent approaches to the anesthetic management of surgical patients.
- Up-to-date principles of treatment and rehabilitation of critically ill patients.
- The role of extracorporeal treatment in surgical patients.
- Patient blood management and modern surgical medical treatment in traumatology and orthopedics.
- Modern principles and approaches to the laboratory diagnostics in surgical patients of various profiles.
- The role and place of angiosurgery in the concept of patient blood management.
- Mini-invasive operations, prevention of intraoperative blood loss.
- Postoperative management in patients with massive blood loss.
- Mini-invasive technologies in urgent surgery for patients with anemia.
- Fibrinolysis inhibitors in the prevention and treatment of intraoperative blood loss.
- Blood-saving technologies for volumetric surgical interventions.
- Prevention of intraoperative blood loss (tranexamic, aminocaproic acids).
- Preparation of patients with anemia for volumetric surgeries.
- Postoperative drainage.
- Rational use of anticoagulants.
- Co-working of surgeons and anesthesiologists – reduction of intraoperative blood loss (hemostasis, use of tranexamic acid), rational replacement of blood loss.
- The role of patient blood management in the new COVID-19 coronavirus infection.